From the initial fund concept to choosing the best structure and jurisdiction, Louvre Fund Services offers valuable advice and expertise at every step.
We work closely with our clients’ lawyers, accountants and tax advisers to ensure the most effective structure is chosen and implemented.
Louvre will project manage the entire establishment process. We will coordinate advice and activity across the whole team including the fund manager and adviser, custodian, prime broker, lawyers, tax advisers and capital raisers.
Development of the fund structure
- Review of the prospectus of the fund
- Formation of the fund and subsidiary entities
- Review of all articles
- Preparation of the administration agreement
Arrange regulatory approval
Working alongside legal advisers we will ensure the necessary documents are filed with the regulatory authorities in the fund jurisdiction. Typically these include:
- Fund prospectus and issuing/offering document
- Memorandum and articles, limited partnership agreements etc.
- Administration, management and custodian agreements
- Whatever stage of fund establishment, whatever type of fund, Louvre can help.