Corporate Advisory Services
Mayfair Advisors Ltd was specifically set up to address the business and corporate advisory needs of Louvre's family office clients.
Mayfair Advisors is a joint venture between Louvre Family Office Sàrl and an experienced UK chartered accountant who, as a former senior partner in a top 50 London advisory firm, has many years' experience of advising entrepreneurs and high net worth families regarding their business and planning needs.
We form very close relationships with our clients, acting as their adviser for their business, family and succession planning needs. We offer our clients hands-on guidance and are actively involved whenever required.
Together, we can provide a variety of services, including:
- Strategic review of business and family interests, including reorganisation of existing structures where necessary;
- Advice on the creation of structures for business and family needs and asset protection;
- Advising on, and complete project management of, corporate, business and family transactions;
- Assistance with acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, etc.;
- Corporate and family governance;
- Ad-hoc services relating to business, family or corporate needs where we have the experience and expertise to provide or project manage them.
Louvre is happy to work with our clients’ existing advisers, or we can collaborate with other experts whom we know and have worked with previously. We take a holistic approach, offering our view and utilising opinions from different experts to present the client with one overall solution.